IWRF Athlete Welfare section debuts on IWRF.com
Athletes are at the centre of what we do and the IWRF is committed to its stated value – Athlete Focused. To that end a new web page has been launched on iwrf.com today called Athlete Welfare.
This page contains newly developed guidelines under the guidance of IWRF Chief Medical Officer, Dr. Ken Lee covering several subject areas, and advanced warning of other guidelines on their way including the following:
Release Date and Topic
- 6th October 2020 - IWRF MRSA and Hygiene Guideline
- 19th October 2020 - IWRF Autonomic Dysreflexia Protocol
- 2nd November 2020 - IWRF Blood and Bodily Fluids Guidelines
- 16th November 2020 - IWRF Concussion and Concussion Education Package
- 30th November 2020 - Nutrition for the Adaptive Athlete
All documents will be available for immediate download in the Athlete Welfare section on their release dates.